- Hand wash with lukewarm water
- Use a gentle detergent or baby shampoo. You are washing animal fibers, thus baby shampoo is perfect as it is designed for gently cleaning hair fibers, so they apply to animal fibers as well
- Laundry soap and Woolite can be too harsh for the alpaca fibers
- Never use bleach!
- Rinse well and gently squeeze your knit
- Lay the product flat on a towel and roll your knit up in the towel to absorb water
- Lay it flat on a dry towel, reshape it to its original dimensions and allow it to dry naturally, not directly exposed under the sun
Please note: some garments contain high saturated and high contrast colors (i.e. bordeau red with white). Because of this, color bleeding is unavoidable. We recommend spot cleaning or dry cleaning for these garments. We have noted these items on the product pages but if you have any doubt feel free to contact us, email@example.com
Storing and preserving your knit
Before storing make sure your knit is clean…moth love dirty fibers
Also make sure your knit is fully dry
Store your knit in a sealed container, use dry lavender or cedar or any other natural product to keep the moth away, avoid using mothballs.