Knitting at the apero time ? Why not !
Come and learn how to knit or improve your knitting skills while having a drink and some tapas. The apéro tricot is open to all, beginners to intermediates, we meet at Little Maille’s studio, Avenue de la Harpe 29 in Lausanne.
How much is it ?
- 35.- the session or 100.- for 3 (valid 3 months)
- drinks and snacks are included
- the material is lent to practise (needles/yarn)
- I will guide you during two hours, answer to your questions, help you when needed
How can I register?
- by email email@example.com or phone 079 555 24 61. The fee has to be paid in advance. It is possible to cancel your participation until 48 hours before the event, free of charge. In case of cancellation within 48 hours before there is a possibility to reschedule the event, no refund will be made.
- You get a 15% discount on yarns and material for all purchase made during the apéro knitting.
How about beginners?
We offer a beginners programme, during 3 sessions, to get the basics and be able to knit your first projects alone.
Session 1 :
- Casting on
- The basic stitches : knitting and purling
- How to bind off the stitches
- the importance of gauging
Session 2 :
- Learning to knit various points: ribs, nopes, easy braids…
- How to switch colour
Session 3 :
- How to finish a project
- How to start a project, reading a tutorial, understanding abbreviations, diagrams
- adapting according to the gauge, to the use of a different yarn.
The apero knitting also does apero crochet. Different projects are proposed: net bags, hand bags, amigurumi, suspensions, decorative objects…
We have defined a 4-sessions programme for beginners in order to learn and practice all the crochet techniques. Click here to learn more.
To offer a voucher for the apero knitting click here
We can also organise team building Knitting Apéro either at our shop or at your offices. Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!